New Covid rules for the UK coming into effect for...

Sponsored Links
Would you label this guy an 'anti vaxxer'?

That is a very depressing clip.

Five nurses: "We are nervous and don't want to lose our jobs, we've got families and have bills to pay".
Sajid Javid: "I am nervous and don't want to lose my job, I'm on a good screw".
Doctor: "I know I am right and I want the truth to be known".

Sponsored Links
Doctor: "I know I am right and I want the truth to be known".

But antivaxxers believe doctors lie? Or is it perhaps it is just the ones that don't fit your narrative?

What on earth are you talking about?
It seems the other user notch has gone quiet seeing as he has been caught out lying twice and now been made to look even more of a numpty by calling someone a lot younger than him a grandpa.

And you post links to the usual garbage that entirely misses the point. Maybe it's best to leave that as it is and just ask a question for you to think about.

Why do you think mention of overloading the NHS comes up so often? Even a glimmer of intelligence should be able to cope with that. I will add that you are at a great age to find out. Some don't, some do and younger.

Comorbidities generally limit the range of treatments that the NHS can offer as people wont survive the full course that is available, It's also pretty obvious that when the NHS is very busy they do account for this factor more than when they aren't. This is also a feature of what they can offer in normal times.

Why do you think mention of overloading the NHS comes up so often?

...when the NHS is very busy they do account for this factor more than when they aren't.

Any mention of the overloading of the NHS must be qualified by the information that 10 million foreigners have been added to the population in recent years, many of whom make no contribution to the funds that pay for the NHS.

But antivaxxers believe doctors lie? Or is it perhaps it is just the ones that don't fit your narrative?

They are just a group of people and augmented by people who wont complete the course.
Last time I looked there were 9m of them, better than the previous 10. I believe that is based on eligible so he number will decrease as more are added. In real terms they are a nuisance. More likely to need hospital treatment and pretty strong indications that they are more capable of spreading it,

There are other problem groups. Lets just say they refuse to behave in some way or the other. There are always groups of some type of person.

So what happens. They either catch it or they don't. In some ways once they have caught it they cease to be a problem. Unlike freedom day nightclub party goers they generally don't band together regularly unless there are demo's. If they do some will have it so more of the same group will catch it.

The main problem is the shear number of them - easily capable of overwhelming the NHS if too many get it at the same time. That is the risk that is being run at the moment. If it happens people will soon find out why not doing that is important. Past that waves have a way of ending themselves to some extent and the important thing is keeping treatment available. Looks like we are going to find out just how self controlling they are. Some Tory back benchers have probably seen some mathematics.

Sponsored Links
Back