New Covid rules for the UK coming into effect for...

The 2 dose numbers end of Dec are interesting

CovidVaccineDec21.jpg

Looks like women are more inclined to change their mind. Men and age groups - the thinking behind why is rather simple. 2/3 of them will have symptoms to some degree; Lots will find out what covid can really mean. All down to death many over 80's so they are ok. They are enhancing the chance of another lock down or the UK looking rather like India when it's health service couldn't cope. Better open an account with BOC One of the few sources of oxygen here.

Sponsored Links
The one that his fellow colleagues (proper virologists) referred to as a 'deluded anti-vaxxer'?

I'm sure he's a great anaesthetist though.(y)

He'll be unemployed soon.

Medics fury over ‘deluded’ doctor who questioned Sajid Javid over NHS Covid vaccine mandate (msn.com)

Tens of thousands of NHS staff could lose their jobs if they have not had two doses of the vaccine by April, when the law comes into effect. Last year, the Government decided all patient-facing NHS staff would need to have received their first dose of the Covid vaccine by February 3, and two doses by April 2022.

Trusts will be told this week how they should go about dismissing NHS staff who have decided not to be vaccinated against Covid.

He'll be unemployed soon.

Medics fury over ‘deluded’ doctor who questioned Sajid Javid over NHS Covid vaccine mandate (msn.com)

Tens of thousands of NHS staff could lose their jobs if they have not had two doses of the vaccine by April, when the law comes into effect. Last year, the Government decided all patient-facing NHS staff would need to have received their first dose of the Covid vaccine by February 3, and two doses by April 2022.

Trusts will be told this week how they should go about dismissing NHS staff who have decided not to be vaccinated against Covid.
As comments on this thread show, Steve James has given fuel to the nutters.

Sponsored Links
I'm going to place my forefingers on each of my temples, do a bit of hummmmming & ahhhhhhing & make the following prediction of the future.

"Come April there will be no need to insist that any NHS employee is vaxxed."

They know how many refuse the vax & they know the reasons why they refuse it. This isn't on your BBC or SKY News because it doesn't fit in with the narrative.

In the reality that us unvaxxed live, there is nothing you can say & there is nothing you can do to make us change our minds. We think you have lost your minds just as much as you think we have lost ours.

The problem is that we are as much as 90% of the essential.

I look forward to you cancelling us. I will watch closely how you manage to live without us.

No you're not

Let's hope you are one of those who survive to repent their folly.

Yes we are. As much as 90% of your front line NHS is unvaxxed. Let's not confuse the porters, the cleaners, the cooks & the associated riff raff with the consultants & all those others who rely on their intelligence to serve us.

Why on earth do you think that they need to set a date so far in the future? These are the front line soldiers who are fighting the battle against a virus that threatens the existence of humanity. If you think they are unvaxxed today because your vax wasn't available to them then you are very much mistaken. They are unvaxxed because they have chosen not to take the vax & they know & understand the reasons why.

The truth is the truth & the truth cannot be hidden forever by the liars. Come April you will see the truth with your own eyes.

Let's not confuse the porters, the cleaners, the cooks & the associated riff raff with the consultants & all those others who rely on their intelligence to serve us.

I find this a deeply offensive comment for obvious reasons.

I find this a deeply offensive comment for obvious reasons.
the pandemic has shown the importance of essential workers and how they have been under appreciated

those workers cleaning wards, serving in shops etc -theyve taken high risks from covid on minimum wage

the pandemic has shown the importance of essential workers and how they have been under appreciated

those workers cleaning wards, serving in shops etc -theyve taken high risks from covid on minimum wage
And they don't have a brain either apparently.

As much as 90% of your front line NHS is unvaxxed.

Warning - made up stats!

In November last year it was reported that 70,000 NHS workers were unvaccinated. The NHS employs 1.4 million staff

70,000 / 1,400,000 * 100 = 5%.

In another report, "Javid told the Commons last Tuesday that “despite the incredible effort to boost uptake across the country, there are still approximately 94,000 NHS staff who are unvaccinated." - that pushes it up to 6.7%

That's a long way off 90%, and possibly even lower by now, as many come to their senses.

Sponsored Links
Back