New Covid rules for the UK coming into effect for...

Sponsored Links
And furthermore, contrary to claims on here, the majority of patients admitted to hopsitals for covid were vaccinated.

(Dec 21 to early Jan 22):

COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report - week 2 (publishing.service.gov.uk)

Andy, we have done this so many times.

You have to look at the ratio of unvaccinated in hospital versus the total unvaccinated.
Then do the same for vaccinated.

and there you will get the answer: the risk of hospitalisation is far higher if you are vaccinated.

9 in 10 are vaccinated. Were there 9 times as meany deaths? No.

You should just have told him that there has been no claim that the jabs will keep all out of hospital only enhance the chances of coming out alive.

Then comes the fact that there are a lot of people who have been vaccinated. Far more than not especially in age groups that are more likely to finish up there.

Anyway if he looked at who was in ICU and treatment length he'd see an entirely different picture.

Mine was shorter! If he opened his eyes he'd see a very different picture.....

Sponsored Links
Let it go. We are now getting back to normal thanks to the vaccinated and new drugs being available. Just rejoice in that.

Denso the only reason are not on my liar's hall of shame ignore list is because you have a picture of Dougal from Father Ted.

Covid has gone away "thanks to" the MSM having found something new to frighten us with.

Covid has gone away "thanks to" the MSM having found something new to frighten us with.

The same MSM you just quoted from this morning regarding Sage?

I get that you think Covid is just "the cold". I believe in the scientific evidence of the exact opposite. We're never going to get anywhere close to agreement, I also get that.

The same MSM you just quoted from this morning regarding Sage?

I get that you think Covid is just "the cold". I believe in the scientific evidence of the exact opposite. We're never going to get anywhere close to agreement, I also get that.

Well said, but remember the £400 billion thrown at the disease now that you are paying increased gas and electric prices, as well as for petrol, bread and butter and note the reduction in public services. Then think of all the things the money could have been spent on.

Covid is still here. I know 2 people who've caught it in the last week. It's still here, it hasn't gone anywhere.
He means it doesn't appear much on social media. Andy only thinks things are real if they're in his Facebook feed.

Well said, but remember the £400 billion thrown at the disease now that you are paying increased gas and electric prices, as well as for petrol, bread and butter and note the reduction in public services. Then think of all the things the money could have been spent on.
If money hadn’t been spent on Covid, there would still be massive costs

you seem to think there was an either or choice - a popular dishonest argument used by Covid sceptics

More coffins.

Sponsored Links
Back