New Iraqi Dinars

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've noticed a few people are selling New Iraqi Dinars on eBay - the thinking being that its going to start being traded internationally within the next year or so, and that the value can only go up.

Now obviously, if it was that great a bet then why wouldn't the seller hang onto them, but does anyone have any thoughts on it ? Worth a punt of twenty quid or so, or should I keep my hand in my pocket ?

Sponsored Links
Do they have a pic of "Grinning/gurning Bliar an the chimp/chump War CRIM Bush clutching a barrel of oil " on one side on the other "that poor lad who had his arms an legs blown off "(God ,which ever one Bless Him )

Wasn't a very clear picture, but I don't believe so.

Just been outbid for my first attempt, which is maybe just as well. If I had told my wife that I had just sold our only cow for some magic beans she would probably have been more impressed......

Just shows the futility of trying to buck the market. Don't allow Iraqis to use their new currency abroad?

Sponsored Links
jtaunton

how much you want for that cow ....?..lol

Damocles
Iraqis abroad with their currency hmmm ...
well they are all Al Qaeda ,as Bliar/Home Sec screams ..(remember the tanks at Heathrow before the illegal oil war !)

if living in Manchester they keep being raided for their nationality....SHAMEFUL

I can think of one use for buying these illegal Iraqi coins:

It would be a great comeback next time someone says "I've had more x than you've had hot dinars" :eek:

AdamW said:
I can think of one use for buying these illegal Iraqi coins:

It would be a great comeback next time someone says "I've had more x than you've had hot dinars" :eek:
Now that definitely merits a groan :LOL:

Back