New joiner (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry to butt in on this conversation but I'm new on here and need to ask a question on diy but haven't got a clue how to start a discussion. Please can you advise me. Sorry again.

Sponsored Links
Sorry to butt in on this conversation but I'm new on here and need to ask a question on diy but haven't got a clue how to start a discussion. Please can you advise me. Sorry again.
a) decide what you would like to talk about! If it's tiling, go to the tiling forum. If it's plastering, go to that forum.
b) if you are not sure click on forums and choose that which, in your opinion, fits the bill and post your question in there.
c) if your still not sure, then post your question here and the mods will transfer it to where it should have been posted in the first place.
d) rather than apologise for butting in, click on 'New Thread' and ask your question there. That said, members ont really mind "interruptions' from newbee because we've all been there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Thank you for replying. I probably sound dumb but how do I post? It seems simple to post on here but can't see anything to type in when on forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back