new lighting circut advice please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i wish to supply my lighting circuit in my conservatory from a fused spur feed from ring main. firstly i'm having 2 wall lights and a fan light,the switch i have is a double 2 way switch each switch containing L1 com L2.
could i have some advice please

Sponsored Links
lightnfan.gif

this is how it is wired, obviously the drawing is NOT in proportion

the second wall light is wired exactly the same as the first (although you could connect a cable from the first light to the second light if it is more praticable)

if in doubt get an electrcian in to do it for you.

You are honoured, I think breezer has drawn this superb diagram especially for you :idea:

Sponsored Links
Methinks that when you go to that great void in the sky breezer, St. Peter better look out for his job :D :D :D :D :D

Hmm there's a thought...St. Breezer
30_angel.gif
, not sure it's got quite the same ring to it but maybe it'll just take some getting used to :D

breezer said:
lightnfan.gif

this is how it is wired, obviously the drawing is NOT in proportion

the second wall light is wired exactly the same as the first (although you could connect a cable from the first light to the second light if it is more praticable)

if in doubt get an electrcian in to do it for you.

many thanks and truly clear and precise diagram.i feel i don't need to get an electrician in. once again thank you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back