New lights help

I notice Robs managed to include the best definition of them all 'pleasure craft' :LOL:

But there's no reference in that definition to include scantily-dressed nubile young women, so it isn't really a pleasure craft, is it?
We'll arrange for this to be delivered as soon as possible, sir...

bikini2.jpg

Sponsored Links
(You can change like for like without but this is not like for like).
Can you show us where "like for like" is defined, or where the concept is applied, or the term is used?

Line conductor replaced phase conductor in BS7671:2008
Is that in Part 2?

Page 10 section 1.9 in Approved Document P the PDF downloadable Part P document available at http://www.planningportal.gov.uk/england/professionals/en/4000000001253.html also Page 12 section 1.32

Interested in pleasure craft been told it comes under RCD but my son says it my home not a recreational or pleasure craft in the same way a mobile home is not a caravan. But no difference in his canal boat and those used as recreational or pleasure craft except I suppose only used by skilled persons or instructed persons (His girl friend)? All a bit silly really!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back