New Mira Advance ATL Memory not working!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a 10 year old Mira Advance memory shower which started to fault, it worked OK for a few minutes and then went dead - no water or lights on unit. It did occasionally reset itself but the fault just came back. Rather than mess about with spares for a 10 year old model, I have brought a later, but now discontinued model (Advance ATL Memory) at a clearance price. The reason for buying the same model is that the fixings are all identical :D

I have just fitted this but it also seems to have a problem :mad:

I went through the commisioning procedure as instructed and all seemed OK. On pressing the stop button, the water turned off and the relays clicked as expected, however, after a few seconds the reset light came on and the water flowed at full rate and cold. The only way of stopping it was to turn isolate the shower via the pull switch.

On applying power again, the water flowed immediately. I can prevent this by holding the stop button in whilst turning the power on, the shower appears normal and can be used normally.....just once.....as when the stop button is pressed again, the fault re-ocurrs :evil:

Any thoughts :?: My guess is a faulty relay board, but how common is this on a brand new unit :?:

I am a diy'er, not a qualified plumber, will Mira be too bothered about this if I have to contact them :rolleyes: :?:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back