Mira Advance ATL Thermostatic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On the same theme can anyone help me? When I switched off my Mira atl advance thermostatic the other day it suddenly restarted for about 10 seconds or so, it did this for a few hours and then stopped. When I came to use it today it wouldn't start and beeped a lot, the high and low choice button was flashing. I turned it off at the mains and switched back on to a long beep and the blue light on/off button is flashing. I tried turning off and doing the reset above by putting temp to six and holding the on/off and high/low toggles together, when I released the water started and stopped after about half a minute now the on/off is flashing and it won't respond to anything. If it's helpful it's my water supply has a pressure thing on it in the cellar because I'm in a really high pressure area and before this was fitted it broke the shower. I've had it five years or so and since that it's worked fine. And I've just realised I've written all this on a old thread...

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back