new non condensing boilers wanted

P

patsmotors

Hi,i am wanting to buy 3 non condensing combi boilers and just need a few leads to find a merchant.
There is a legal reason why i need the above so just answers to the above please.

thank you.

Sponsored Links
Can we ask what legal reason? Thing is there are enough things like pumps etc for you to be able to comply with ease nowadays

Sponsored Links
Yes,its a property i bought 2 years ago from auction,previous repossession all boilers,bogs,baths and sinks were already removed.with gas/water/electric disconnected in the pavement. as an investment i was happy to leave it vacant and watch the £££ build up but now needs action due to complaints from neighbours but the squatters are happy there.
The wall where the boiler flues exit is in direct line of sight with a historic monastery and flue discharge is over their properties large garden.when discussing initial plans with the council they produced a previous planning consent document(2 years old) which states planning consent is approved for a drawing that shows my wall with 3 flues and states no excess visible plume or other alterations allowed.
i found a note in the planning paperwork from the monastery architects that states no excessive plume will be allowed over their clients property.thus the council are happy with a non condensing boilers.
so the previous assessment is still in place and council consent already exists.
I have the planning consent form in front of me now.

anyone interested in buying this property in kensington london.

i was happy to leave it vacant and watch the £££ build up
:(

The wall where the boiler flues exit .....flue discharge is over their properties .....no excessive plume will be allowed over their clients property....

You mean your property has no other walls, that don't exit over somebody else's land? or you mean there is some special reason why a flue can't use one of the other walls?

In theory you cant vent over anyones boundary even with a standard boiler no matter how big there garden but if you have it in writing who are you to argue ,
But have you thought of a roof termination if that is possible

johnD yes the £££ have mounted up quite considerably even after paying for property insurance,painting outside of property and security company to shutter up windows and doors with metal grilles.

gas112 its a 3 storey london property. 13 foot high ceilings.

Some boilers will give you a 10m plus flue length but will work out far more expensive at around £25 a meter length and then prob scaffolding to get on roof .
So dont blame you for accepting there plans allowing to vent over boundary .
The barrack room lawyers will be on later so be prepared ;)

Ravenheat still manu standard effiency boilers , predominantly for U & SE duct applications !

Loft installation and roof discharge comes to mind !

One wonders why you want three boilers too!

Tony

I noticed in Switzerland that they poke the flue up the chimney, where the plume seems fine, even on old stone houses with the boiler in the cellar.

But I hear that in UK you are not allowed to have flue joints inaccessible in a chimney.

I noticed in Switzerland that they poke the flue up the chimney, where the plume seems fine, even on old stone houses with the boiler in the cellar.

But I hear that in UK you are not allowed to have flue joints inaccessible in a chimney.
you can use an apprpriate flexible chimney flue, no joints.

then it sounds like a good solution, in an old house which still has disused chimneys.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back