New PCB Unit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Just had an engineer round to fit a new PCB unit in my Ferrolli Optimax HE31 C combi boiler. Apparently once this is fitted you need to press a combination of buttons to get the boiler going...he didnt know what this was and arrived too late to phone Ferrolli :eek:
We have been without hot water for a couple of weeks now and I was hoping someone might know what this combination of buttons is? :?:

Would be extremely grateful if anyone knows the answer. :)

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I take it you are paying the guy to fit the PCB and commission the boiler, so why mess about with it revoke the warranty cover.

good luck with ferroli, there staff are a nasty bunch of tw**ts

why buy a pcb for this lump of crap why not just replace the thing.

also one more night wont kill ya!

Sponsored Links
thanks for the link unfortuately no luck...works up till pressing hot water + but wont go to 0 once I press the heating +...will only go to 01....looks like another day wasted tomorrow waiting for engineer to turn up!! :rolleyes:

a new boiler would be my choice as this has been nothing but trouble but money dont grow on trees...plus this is being done by insurance so not paying.Another night wont hurt I agree but been two weeks now :( !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back