New Photos En suite of a kind

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hope you can see photos?

http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x40/DARTHVADER03/?action=view&current=P1000893.jpg

Many thanks to all of those people who took the trouble to respond to my questions during my recent second shower/en suite.

I did a ground floor full bathroom, finished end 07/early 08. and decided to move on the en suite, which is not really as such, as its at the top of the stairs.

There was an existing really old shower room, without basin!! with a very low ceiling and a 760mm plastic shower tray, old badly wired shower, no ventilation etc etc, I could go on! Horrible in a word.

I have followed the natural slope of the roof line to gain max height, and also fitted in a 1000mm stone tray.

The preparation was a time consuming in terms of pipework and wiring but its nearly finished, and I think it was all worth it.

Many thanks again for advice

Sponsored Links
Hey darth vader looking good mate and great job.... Can i ask where you got your square towel holder from I'm after one just like it. Thanks in advance for getting back to me....never thought id ever be asking darth vader for advice on towel holders.....han solo yes! but never darth vader.

Hi dude, thanks. Towel holder from the next directory. Its ideal dimension wise. By the way its darth because of my sleeping habits, may the SNORE be with you! Allegedly! What part of newcastle you from? I'm wallsend.

Alright mate Cheers for the reply, I'm logging onto next site now.....im from Streetgate, gateshead area. Nice to know there other locals on here. Its a top web site mind, its great if your a ( professional ) DIY'er and have a question. Theres always people to help out, and usually quickly as well. You will have to check out some of my projects with pictures under my profile to see what ive been up to. Great job again on the bathroom.....im about to post some pictures of my bathroom tonight, obviously not finished as we still need somewhere for towels!!! thanks again mate. Dude

Sponsored Links
great job darth! looks really well finished.

is that a moda bathroom suite? i just fitted a moda suite in my own bathroom just before xmas, really happy with it.

bathroom fitting is a bl..dy nightmare but the effort is all worth while. :D

Nice one Darth. I'm from Wallsend too, born and bred, but now living in N. Lincs for my sins.
Just wondered if you had problems sealing your chrome sink drain too?

Hi there. The chrome trap worked and sealed well, but the actual pop up waste didn't seal too well. Had to remove and reseal. The basin is b&q, but can't recall the toilet brand. Its a short projection model from plumbworld online. Thanks for comments.

Darth can I ask where you got the towel rack from and how miuch it was , weve been looking for one like this for ever

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back