New posting criteria.

racist "joke" removed
Another one finds it amusing to imply that all Muslims are peadophiles.
Racism is contagious. It always was, always will be and the mods are content to let it fester.
Paul Farrell, 55, pleaded guilty to 76 offences against eight victims between 1985 and 2020.
A court heard that the true number of offences was "not less than 560" but probably "in the thousands".
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-57189790

Between 1970 and 2015, the church in England and Wales received more than 900 complaints involving more than 3,000 instances of child sexual abuse, made against more than 900 individuals, including priests, monks and volunteers.
The sexual abuse of children involved instances of “masturbation, oral sex, vaginal rape and anal rape”. On occasions, the inquiry says, it was accompanied by “sadistic beatings driven by sexual gratification” as well as “deeply manipulative behaviour by those in positions of trust”.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...c-church-swept-under-the-carpet-inquiry-finds

Sponsored Links
Racism is not funny, it never was, it never will be.
Racism cannot be excused, nor defended by calling it humour.

Sponsored Links
and also you seem to alter posters quotes with the term fixed it for you . some thing him again dazla did on a regular basis
I did? I hope you can support that with some evidence.
No of course you can't. You don't do facts, just bigotry.

no he is not
So posting things which you dont actually mean purely to rile someone up is not trolling?

Youre on your on there - I suggest you read the definition again

and yet you fail to grasp that its being done on purpose purely because he knows you get riled up about it.

and not because transam is inherently racist

and also you seem to alter posters quotes with the term fixed it for you . some thing him again dazla did on a regular basis

why do you do that ?
Ive done it a couple of times to make a point. Theyre blindingly obviously not deceptions.

So posting things which you dont actually mean purely to rile someone up is not trolling?

Youre on your on there - I suggest you read the definition again

Ive done it a couple of times to make a point. Theyre blindingly obviously not deceptions.

well you should not be altering what some one said . Its dishonest ;) who are you to alter peoples wording ?

than of course there were him agains ;);) attempts to intimidate posters in the past

You're talking to the most habitual liar on these forums.
He adopts any issue to extol his racist agenda. He'll adopt any slight excuse to make accusations, however obviously untrue they may be.
He's the quintessential troll.
But that doesn't excuse his racism. And he's protected by mods to continue his trolling racist behaviour.

Bobby you can't talk to yourself aka captain nemesis.

Haven't you got better things to do than pretend they are 2 different accounts

Bobby you can't talk to yourself aka captain nemesis.

Haven't you got better things to do than pretend they are 2 different accounts

So youve now confirmed to two people that youre deluded.

jeez us :LOL: so much I just spat my tea all over the key board :LOL: :rolleyes:

himagain is some thing else how many IDs has this fruit cake had :LOL: and running two at the same time :LOL::LOL:

there may be more :eek: tis like a virus :LOL: constantly evolving :LOL:

I will put him on ignore

bye :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: laugh so much its given me guts ache :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back