New posting criteria.

for the record i dont have a screwfix account, you were caught out by another member on here.
I was caught out, by using exactly the same user name as I use on here. Well, blow me down, that must have taken some clever deducing. :ROFLMAO:
The reason why I posted those comments on Screwfix was because my comments and threads were being constantly deleted.

racist posts, pictures and videos get deleted promptly on here.
Nonsense, transam racist posts are frequently left for ever and day, or at least post 2016. Most posts appear to have been deleted prior to that.
Your post from last night still remain.
blimey
it sounds pretty serious in India
Sure the French have got something to do with it somehow... Their sneaky
Scoundrels.

are you implying that the mods and owner of the forum are racist?
Frequently. What other explanation could you arrive at, that racist posts are allowed to remain, and posts opposing such racist comments are deleted or the whole thread is deleted?

Sponsored Links
I was caught out, by using exactly the same user name as I use on here. Well, blow me down, that must have taken some clever deducing. :ROFLMAO:
The reason why I posted those comments on Screwfix was because my comments and threads were being constantly deleted.

Nonsense, transam racist posts are frequently left for ever and day, or at least post 2016. Most posts appear to have been deleted prior to that.
Your post from last night still remain.

Frequently. What other explanation could you arrive at, that racist posts are allowed to remain, and posts opposing such racist comments are deleted or the whole thread is deleted?

So just so the mod and owner of the forum can see this clearly.

You say and advise that the mod of the forum (is there more than one?)

And the owner of the forum..

Are RACIST.

In a thread where you have been threatened with a ban for consistently posting nonsense.

I'll look forward to your ban. Hopefully they will make it permanent.

Sponsored Links
So just so the mod and owner of the forum can see this clearly.

You say and advise that the mod of the forum (is there more than one?)

And the owner of the forum..

Are RACIST.

In a thread where you have been threatened with a ban for consistently posting nonsense.

I'll look forward to your ban. Hopefully they will make it permanent.
I have frequently said that, as far as I can see, the only explanation for transam, in particular, but others are included, enjoying and exploiting some protection to post his constant barrage of racist posts, is that the mods, and/or admin, and/or site owner are also racist, or are prepared to support racism, or are ambivalent to racism, and not only make no attempt to discourage it, but actively prevent criticism of it.
Unfortunately my posts and threads stating such things are usually deleted, which kind of proves my point.

As i said earlier, free speech is argued for by racists, until that free speech allows criticism of racism. Then all of a sudden free speech is denied to those criticising racism.

If I am banned for such comments, that also proves my point exactly.

I'm confident that at least mods have seen my many posts stating such things many times because they have deleted them.
I do not know if they show them to admin or site owner. I suspect that admin are also well aware of the situation.

The van out side my house has gone

Transam out foxed them :cool:

mind you if as I suspect they were
F***** ? That would not be difficult :LOL::LOL:

And I would just say that multi personality him again dazzler has been on my ignore list for weeks

I have neither seen or responded to any of his posts and neither shall I be

The van out side my house has gone

Transam out foxed them :cool:

mind you if as I suspect they were
F***** ? That would not be difficult :LOL::LOL:
They must still be on F***** time then. You won’t find a Frenchie working past 4.00 on a Friday - Friday is Andouillette and Les tripe’s night with a side order of snails.

I quite like the Chinese version. If transam really is ignoring me, and that's highly improbable, but he is a notorious lair, then the Chinese version suits him admirably:
In Chinese, trolling is referred to as bái mù (Chinese: 白目; lit. 'white eye'), which can be straightforwardly explained as "eyes without pupils", in the sense that while the pupil of the eye is used for vision, the white section of the eye cannot see, and trolling involves blindly talking nonsense over the Internet, having total disregard to sensitivities or being oblivious to the situation at hand, akin to having eyes without pupils.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Racist "joke" removed
This is not about Muslim grooming gangs. It quite blatantly implies that Sheiks are peadophiles.

They must still be on F***** time then. You won’t find a Frenchie working past 4.00 on a Friday - Friday is Andouillette and Les tripe’s night with a side order of snails.
I think you'll find that the French do not have a ritualistic meal on Fridays, like fish and chips, either because of some vague reference to not eating meat on Fridays, or because all the money is spent by Friday, or because Friday is pay day, and fish and chips are affordable again.

Sponsored Links
Back