New posting criteria.

racist "joke" removed
I see transam is still spouting his racism.
His usual tactic of diverting attention away from the real problems.
Paul Farrell, 55, pleaded guilty to 76 offences against eight victims between 1985 and 2020.
A court heard that the true number of offences was "not less than 560" but probably "in the thousands".
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-57189790

Between 1970 and 2015, the church in England and Wales received more than 900 complaints involving more than 3,000 instances of child sexual abuse, made against more than 900 individuals, including priests, monks and volunteers.

The sexual abuse of children involved instances of “masturbation, oral sex, vaginal rape and anal rape”. On occasions, the inquiry says, it was accompanied by “sadistic beatings driven by sexual gratification” as well as “deeply manipulative behaviour by those in positions of trust”.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...c-church-swept-under-the-carpet-inquiry-finds
I suppose some Catholic will report this comment now because they find it offensive, and it'll be deleted. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
So it’s about targeting a place where those with abhorrent views hang out in an effort to call out their toxic opinions?
By jove! You've got it.
But only if you're a DIYer, eh? :rolleyes:
Otherwise you're not allowed. :rolleyes:

Unlikely to change anything.
You might prefer to ignore such behaviour, let it fester and promote its virulent racist and genocidal preaching. Perhaps it'll go away on its own.
Now which PM thought the Covid virus would go away on its own accord?
How wrong he was!

I see Bobby d in here spouting in his usual nonsense trying to smear people as racist. He should be in twitter tbh that's where most idiots of his ilk spend their time.

I vote we keep sir g and bin Bobby d, and his aliases.

I see Bobby d in here spouting in his usual nonsense trying to smear people as racist. He should be in twitter tbh that's where most idiots of his ilk spend their time.

If you make racist comments, and call it humour, it's still racist. Because you call it something different does not change its nature.
Ban me and allow racists, such as yourself, free to continue with your racist comments, with impunity.
What will that prove?
That racists do not really agree with free speech? Only the freedom to be offensive?

Sponsored Links
If you make racist comments, and call it humour, it's still racist. Because you call it something different does not change its nature.
Ban me and allow racists, such as yourself, free to continue with your racist comments, with impunity.
What will that prove?
That racists do not really agree with free speech? Only the freedom to be offensive?

There has been no racism fool.

Which incidence are you claiming is not racist, and I'll point it out to you.
There's no need to resort to abuse. It's recognised as a resort of those with no valid argument.

Or I could just be calling you a fool as a fact and it's not abuse.

The French thing you keep spouting as racist isn't racist. It's done to purely wind you up as we all know it makes you start foaming at the mouth.

Just because someone posts something about Muslim grooming gangs is not racist.

Just because people did not want to be part of the EU is not racist.

You say every post is racist. It's a bit like the boy who cried wolf.

Imo the mods do a pretty good job on here, racism isn't tolerated however people's opinions are.

I've certainly not seen anything racist on the forum

This dazzler caper could be an early indication of the
The Stockholm syndrome :idea:

I need to be wary as I may be under surveilance
Dazzler may have tipped off french equivalent to MI6 :eek:

The French thing you keep spouting as racist isn't racist. It's done to purely wind you up as we all know it makes you start foaming at the mouth.
Here is one of those incidences:
blimey
it sounds pretty serious in India
Sure the French have got something to do with it somehow... Their sneaky
Scoundrels.
You very clearly suggested that the French might have inflicted the Covid situation on India intentionally.
Fillyboy also joined in with his usual anti-French comment.
Whatever you call it, humour or trolling is still racism. Humour or trolling does not prevent it from being racist.

Additionally, these trolls as you call them, claim to be ignoring me, so they supposedly can't see my responses.
Either they're lying, or the just blatant racists, or more probably both, and prefer to call their racism humour or trolling.

Just because someone posts something about Muslim grooming gangs is not racist.
This is not about Muslim grooming gangs. It quite blatantly implies that Sheiks are peadophiles.
racist "joke" removed
Again you might prefer to call it humour in an attempt to disguise its inherent racism.

Just because people did not want to be part of the EU is not racist.
Strawman argument. No-one suggested it was. :rolleyes:

You say every post is racist. It's a bit like the boy who cried wolf.
Strawman argument. Just like Notch7 claiming I scream racist at everyone. It's patently not true. But claim it often enough and some may start to believe you and repeat the claim.

Imo the mods do a pretty good job on here, racism isn't tolerated however people's opinions are.
I've certainly not seen anything racist on the forum
You wouldn't. You ignore it and call it something else.

This dazzler caper could be an early indication of the
The Stockholm syndrome :idea:

I need to be wary as I may be under surveilance
Dazzler may have tipped off french equivalent to MI6 :eek:
No doubt your uncles educated to the typical behaviour of prisoners, with their extensive experience of prisoners of war in Auschwitz and their medical experiments on those prisoners.

cut out the nazi trolling.
Blimey there’s a van parked on the
Road out side my house Citroen
And french plates :eek:

Transam is on the ball and I have a plan :cool:

leave the radio on and sneak out the back they will think I am still at home :cool:

cut out the nazi trolling
(removed)

cut out the nazi trolling.
Was he ever caught, tried, convicted and imprisoned for inflicting immense cruelty on his Jewish prisoners, and murdering them?
Or do you think it highly amusing to humuourise and trivialise the holocaust?

His opinions/beliefs are the antithesis of everything I believe in, but that makes for a good argument/debate, if we all spent our time on here agreeing with each other it would soon become pretty boring.

But I am a straight shooter, male, does that then mean you're a homosexual? (antithesis of everything I believe in) :mrgreen::ROFLMAO:

So when is sir g being deleted?

I didn't find him to bad, good for debate on the most part.

Unlike however a few others on here (John d, Bobby d, captain nemesis (sure it's bobby's alter ego)

Understand that sir g posts likely clog up the sever lol

I feel like Arnie. The outpouring of grief. :LOL::p (y)

I can’t see why someone would come to a DIY forum without any intention of discussing DIY.

surely there are politics sites to troll on?
Yes, there are but they go on those sites to argue about what is the best make of boiler and electrical and gas installations. :whistle:

Sponsored Links
Back