new regs

Sponsored Links
i think a quote from animal farm is appropriate here."everyone is equal,but some are more equal than others"

Keep going leg iron, I think you're winning them over son. :LOL:

Nice to see you still trying to curry favour, Bernard hill would be turning in his phoney accent , ;) you should be ashamed fellah....

Sponsored Links
Nice to see you still trying to curry favour, Bernard hill would be turning in his phoney accent , you should be ashamed fellah....
It worked though, kevplum thanked me for that post :LOL: That means I've got two now, or twice as many as you, which obviously means I'm twice as good as you. So don't bother me guttersnipe. ;)

It worked though, kevplum thanked me for that post :LOL: That means I've got two now, or twice as many as you, which obviously means I'm twice as good as you. So don't bother me guttersnipe.

Ok, I`m gonna thank you also, so that means you will have 3 which will mean that you will be 3 times as good as me......you sad individual.....here goes....

It worked though, kevplum thanked me for that post :LOL: That means I've got two now, or twice as many as you, which obviously means I'm twice as good as you. So don't bother me guttersnipe.

Ok, I`m gonna thank you also, so that means you will have 3 which will mean that you will be 3 times as good as me......you sad individual.....here goes....
Thanks bamber, you're a star. Have one back. Now if we keep thanking each other we'll end up with more thank you's than any bstrd. But I'll always have one more than you, which is important.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back