new regs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
does the installation of tmv,s from october need to be on new installs or new build only.

Sponsored Links
new homes (including those created through change of use)
only to the bath not basin.

Sponsored Links
What`s a new build? after that what`s a tmv. thermostatic mixer valve usually found in old people`s homes. It` a small device installed in the hot and water supply to a basin/sink which is mixed before getting to taps, so impossible to scald if you using hot water only. Just a little help there for anyone miffed by the abbreviation. ;)

***abuse deleted***

Although you claim to be gas registered we have not seen you in the CC so its not surprising that we might doubt that you really are registered!

More likely to be an illegal worker!

Tony

would you let someone loose on gas if they are still struggling to know what a new build is ? now come on.

Although you claim to be gas registered we have not seen you in the CC so its not surprising that we might doubt that you really are registered!

You won`t get my number because if I join the combustion chamber you will have access to my identity and that is what you want. You won`t ever get it, rubbishing my posts won`t make a difference. ;) You think I was born yesterday Agile? you sinister ba*stard?

The only person that would know is Admin and maybe staff, and it would be illegal for them to publish or use it in any way other than to check your status.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back