New shower keeps tripping RCD

Sponsored Links
You don't have to pretend to be qualified/have equipment you know, the internet police won't find you.

ROFL, I never said i was qualified, I said competant. Besides it dosent matter now, no fluctuations during testing and i'll have part p signed off by the end of the day, once again cheers for the helpful suggestions.

You clearly aren't competent. I'm not having a go here - I'm just genuinely curious - when I ask why you are still trying to convince a bunch of people on an internet forum you are meeting the legal requirements? You clearly don't know what they are. Do you think the internet police will come round?

These things barely seem to be enforced when it is forced to the attention of the authorities, there's no way you'll get caught unless it goes wrong. And there's the problem. The real consequence you should be afraid of is what happens as a result of a fault on your untested shower. Might not be one, might not show up for a while. You have no way of knowing. Not tripping the fuse is not a complete safety test. If you kill your kids in a fire or electrocute them, you'll wish you'd gotten it checked.

Surely he can't have any kids? No woman with any sense would go near such a d*ckhead

:evil:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back