New Toilet - Old House - Connection advice needed please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Hope you can help. My other half and me are re-doing the bathroom (with alot of help from old posts on here might I add) and we need some help with the Loo connections.

We have a new close coupled loo which has the outlet at approx 190mm to centreline from the floor however the waste pipe to the stack is 90mm centreline from the floor.

We have looked at a flexible adapter but they all seem to be too long for the distance we need to cover (we just don't think we'll get the angle).

Is there anything on the market that will allow quick conversion from new loo to old waste pipe...? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Have you tried an offset pan connector?

p1062302_l.jpg

http://www.screwfix.com/search.do;j...tton.x=0&searchbutton.y=0&searchbutton=submit

Sponsored Links
whatever you're just bitter i got there first :LOL:

Looked at offset joints - biggest one we can find was 40mm offset - we need something approaching 100mm.

The pipe is going into a lead pipe through the wall (110mm OD) into a cast iron stack., We had thought of rebuilding the stack however it runs through the conservatory roof boxed in, in the conservatory so not really a viable option

is there any room to cut the lead right back to the wall, so to allow length for a flexi connector?

we can cut the lead back but we've estimated we have only about 7 - 8 inch and most of the flexi's we have seen are coming in at 10 inch minimum

Oooooooo Seco that looks good where can we get one - or at least have a look so we can make sure it fits?????? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

cause it will fit.
you have 190mm pan centre
90mm waste centre giving you 4" difference.
have faith.
this is the Multikwik 100mm Offset WC Connector - MK0100

heres a link but take the code to your local plumbers merchant and they'll get you one.

Thanks very much Seco got one ordered for pick up tomorrow - If it don't fit I'll be back on here to give you my address and you can come round and show us how its done lol..... :evil: :evil: :evil: .....Many Thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back