New Toilet - Old House - Connection advice needed please

Seco, you da Man :!: must`ve been one of those rare syphonic pans with that outlet "nearly on the floor". Might have seen just 1 before :eek:

Sponsored Links
Seco....What can I say...........I feel like Cinderella........IT FITS!!!!!!!!.... :D :D :D :D :D :D ......The other half says that I can have your babies (I am female by the way ;) )he'll even throw in the cat for free (everyone else has to pay for the cat :LOL: ).........Thank you so much

glad you got it sorted and it works.
Funny20Animation20311.gif

I'm glad it fits 'bog frog' have you used the toilet yet?

I presume it hasn't blocked? (not saying it should). :)

Sponsored Links
Yes i though it was an apt name too......not it fits haven't plumbed it in yet but it does fit.......I can advise of it's flushability in case of a large load if you want me to....but that may be TMI.......lol

Fancy pan connectors! I could boss it up in 10 minutes (if i wanted to impress the apprentice) :)

must`ve been one of those rare syphonic pans with that outlet "nearly on the floor".

More likely just a low level.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back