New underground drainage for bathroom. Connection details

No problem.

Oh, does my littleuns nappy fund count?

OMG!!..............If your kids are still at that stage mate you need all the help you can get............. :LOL:

I wish ours were still todlers. Enjoy them while they're young mate as they grow up too fast............ ;)

How's the new sketch coming along??

Sponsored Links
Some havent reached that stage.

4 year old, 2 year old and one due in July!!!!!

Not modified the sketch yet, hence my silence. Been working on footings, foundationsa and floor slabs outside. Got the pipe across the extention to the bathroom so that i can carry on outside.

Luckily the new bathroom used to be a bedroom so we still have the old operational bathroom. This has taken a back burner for a bit. If the weather changes and i am confined to indoors then i will pick it up again.

Will get a revised sketch on here soon.

Thanks

Some havent reached that stage.

4 year old, 2 year old and one due in July!!!!!

Not modified the sketch yet, hence my silence. Been working on footings, foundationsa and floor slabs outside. Got the pipe across the extention to the bathroom so that i can carry on outside.

Luckily the new bathroom used to be a bedroom so we still have the old operational bathroom. This has taken a back burner for a bit. If the weather changes and i am confined to indoors then i will pick it up again.

Will get a revised sketch on here soon.

Thanks

That's great, I hope the kids & pregnant Mum are all doing OK.
You've got a handfull there mate, enjoy every minute. I love kids, I went to Skool with them.......... ;)
In fact I still work with them & they're grown men............ :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back