new units to replace cloudy ones

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all. Usually a contributer on this site on the heating side but need a bit of help. Have a couple of cloudy double glassed units upstairs. Think i will be moving soon so would just like to tidy them up rather than replace the whole window. Found a company called Cloudy2Clear...Has anyone had experience of them or does anyone know of anyone reputable in the Birmingham area to just replace the glazed units?
Many Thanks....

Sponsored Links
I had a look at the website - all seems a bit silly! Who on earth would ever think that you needed to replace a whole window frame if the glass was broken or blown?
I would like to find somewhere that will re-use the glass (which is the right size and perfectly usable). Why cant they just take the unit apart, clean it and put in new spacers and seal it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back