New Vokera Boiler Easi Heat-i 29 fireup for few minutes then showing error code A10

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, thanks for reading this post. I have a new Vokera Boiler, everyday when I turn on the heating, the boiler will fireup for few minutes then stop (showing fault code A10). But when I tried reset it, it will start working again and fireup, but only fireup for few minutes ( The hot water and radiator is hot during this few minutes), then it goes fault code A10 again. And I have to repeat this resetting steps for over 10 times until the water in the boiler is above 40-50 degrees, then it will keep on working fine full day without any fault.

But once the boiler is off for few hours, if the water in the boiler is below 40 degrees. The problem above will happen again.

** I have checked gas meter supply is fine, boiler pressure is fine 2.0 bar, the flue is not fully sealed will it caused this problem? Or any suggestion please?

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your reply, but if I keep resetting it, then it will keep working for full day without any problem. Is there any thing I should look at? I've checked gas supply is normal, condesate pipe is not blocked, but the flue pipe I can see some water in it looks like flue condensed water . Thank you

Thanks for your reply, but if I keep resetting it, then it will keep working for full day without any problem. Is there any thing I should look at? I've checked gas supply is normal, condesate pipe is not blocked, but the flue pipe I can see some water in it looks like flue condensed water . Thank you
I'd stop trying to fix it and get the installers back out, it's their job to sort it out, not yours.

Sponsored Links
Definitely an easi-heat-i? That's only a year old-ish. It does sound like condensate or gas so probably better to call the installer first.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back