Vokera Easi Heat Plus 29C Fan running 24/7 even when heating and DHW standby off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks. Looking for some guidance please. My Vokera boiler fan is running constantly 24/7 even with heating switched off at both boiler and Hive thermostat, and, boiler set to hot water only.

Tried reset as per guidelines for this boiler, but made no difference. Switched off boiler a few minutes and reset again, no go.

Tried switching off thermostat, as well as setting heating on Hive control to off, but boiler still constantly humming 7 hours later. Pump kicking as usual when hot water tap on but takes 60 to 80 seconds for hot water to come through. Before the service last month, hot water came through within 20 seconds even though it wasn't set to DHW always on standby.

Now switched off boiler at wall as advised by engineer which is fine with me as I cannot afford unnecessary expense on energy. Switching on only for shower and washing dishes twice daily.

Engineer who serviced the boiler said phone Vokera as the boiler is 13 months old. Vokera said they would charge me if it's not a boiler fault. Not sure how it wouldn't be a boiler fault but I am stuck. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Sponsored Links
If it isn't a boiler fault Vokera are entitled to charge, if it is you're covered under warranty. If the fan is running 24/7 that is not correct operation so you need to remedy it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back