Vokera Easi heat Red light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening,

My Vokera Easi heat boiler has been working fine, pressure droping slightly recently but assumed this was due to increase in use, no visible leaks etc and all of sudden the red light has come up this morning.
Have reset and the boiler comes alive for 2 mins then the red light reappears and goes dead, I have made sure water pressure is right.
Any advice, Before I call out a plumber?
I

Sponsored Links
A bit of a stab in the dark to be honest,as really need to be in front of the boiler to be sure, because we are not allowed to give gas advice on here would need to know more and as long as the gas supply is on and working correctly then likely to be something in the ign side either a gas valve problem or ign unit but could also be others, best bet to be honest is a Vokera fixed price repair and at least you know it will be sorted and no surprise charges, where in the country are you ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back