New World grill smoking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello I was wondering if anyone can help I have a new world oven grill combo cooker, it's about three years old the last few times I've used the grill it's smoked badly, I tried letting it burn off thinking it was fat from the oven but it just kept smoking. The smoke is sharp on my throat and eyes, there is a mesh dispersal plate that appears to be melting almost the one side of it has distorted. Any help would be very appreciated.

Jo

Sponsored Links
It sounds like your grill element is on it's way out.
You need to get make and model and you can order the part, if someone in the house is competent enough to remove and refit or you can call for an engineer to look at it.

Sorry I should have mentioned that it's gas, I'm thinking if it's something I need a corgi guy for I might as well get rid of it, I doubt it's worth £50 I only paid about £150 for it. If it's something I can just replace I'm more than happy to do it.

Thank you

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back