NEWBIE **HE24 Isar NO WATER PRESSURE****

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI. LOTS ABOUT THIS BOILER ON HERE BUT I CANT FIND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR. CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE AS i HAVE NO HEATING OR HOTWATER NOW!!! :oops:

MY PRESSURE GAUGE IS READING 0 BARR BUT THE HOT WATER AND HEATING STILL WORKS AND I HAVE NO ERROR MESSAGES AT ALL. I HAVE NOW TUN OF THE BOILER AS I KNOW IT WONT BE DOING IT ANY GOOD.

I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO INCREASE THE WATER PRESSURE AT ALL CAN ANY ONE HELP PLEASE?

Sponsored Links
Do you have a filling loop on your pipework below the boiler(flexible hose)
If so has it got a little lever on it at right angles to the pipework, if so gently open the lever and leave open until pressure reaches 1 bar then shut lever.
Now vent the rads, return to the boiler and check pressure top back up to 1 bar and repeat if nes.
The black lever may be a sloted screw head which does the same job.

Sponsored Links
if your gauge was reading zero and heating and water were still working you need to get boiler looked at with less than .5 bar pressure boiler should have shut down so either gauge is faulty or safety devices are not working as they should so please do get it checked out it could be dangerous which i think you realise as you mentioned in your post about turning boiler off

peekay53
we all make mistakes thats why then put rubbers on pencils

and working man i dont think telling somebody who has no idea what they are doing how to top up boiler is a very good idea needs looking at anyway find out why its dropping pressure

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back