1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie here

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Faye C-Davis, 31 Jul 2017.

1. Faye C-Davis

Faye C-Davis

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi all. We are currently having a two storey extension built which spans the entire side of our house which will result in an extended kitchen and utility downstairs and an additional 2 bedrooms, bathroom and ensuite upstairs (not to mention a variety of changes to the existing floor plan).
    I am project managing myself and getting involved with as much of the labour as I can which is great.
    Not so great is the architect issues which I won't bore you with now but I guarantee much of the posts asking for advice will be based on something to do with that
    We are starting week 4 today and have just completed the groundworks, so the fun of building is upon us which is very exciting.

I look forward to chatting with you all

Faye

2. Sponsored Links
  3. PrenticeBoyofDerry

PrenticeBoyofDerry

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Good Luck with your project, just remember to post your questions in the correct forum trade sub-section, related to your questions.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local