newbie on this site needs help with Galaxy 16+

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm a newbie on this site and am looking for some help with a galaxy 16+. I've installed and programmed a galaxy 60 for my local scout campsite successfully and now want to install this gal 16+ in the garage/stores as i'm not able to run cables etc to this part of the site since it's a completely separate building to the one where the gal 60 is. I've powered up the panel (gal 16+) and it says alarm activation. I put in the code which I had to guess(0000), the panel then lists all the alarms i.e lid tamper etc, etc. it then dsiplays call alarm co. quot code *****. I've got the factory default engineer code for the galaxy 60 and have tried this but it just says incorrect code. Does anyone have an engineer manual for the galaxy 16+ they code email me, or if possible email me the details of how to factory reset the panel. I've tried removing the NVM chip from the pcb but as far as I'm aware this hasn't done much. If I could get passed the call alarm co. msg I'd be ok. I would need the eng code though. Any help would be great. Like I said, I've installed a gal 60 with no probs and have the eng cod efor that so am not a total amature. Many thanks
Craig,

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back