By the French

I assume you heard about them :confused:

Than again you (Johnd) probably support these threats :ROFLMAO:

no surprise there

:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Johnson and the brexers

Er no

all ways suspect French involvement in this caper they are lurking in the back ground
Guaranteed they are involved some where along the line

since this sub caper they have upped there threats and dodgy dealings

direct sabotage could be a future possibility

they have done it before against allies ( so called) and freinds

New Zealand ;)

no that will be Macron he is the French president

biggest threat to the UK

various threats have been made
By the French

I assume you heard about them :confused:

"please keep looking over there, then you wont see the mess brexit has created"

nice try Transam, I dont think its working though :mrgreen:

"please keep looking over there, then you wont see the mess brexit has created"

nice try Transam, I dont think its working though :mrgreen:

plus the French are probably sorting out the migrants before sending them on there way

criminals and dodgy characters probably get priority on the boats
To the UK

those with certain health issues are shipped out as well

criminals and dodgy characters probably get priority on the boats
To the UK

No I heard they are selecting out plumbing and heating engineers -to create more competition.

they are giving refugees free gas safe membership to start em off

by next year a gas boiler install will be £35 incl power flush :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So we might start seeing this in the MSM in the next week or so……

Where have you been?, I've been reading about this for the last 6 months, the origins of the problems go back years, covid has brought it, along with other things to a head. A tenfold increase in shipping costs is unsustainable so containers will be abandoned, ports will be blocked.
China became the workshop of the world because it was cheap, shipping costs alone have reversed that and that's without taking into account the threat China have become in other respects.
It will be cheaper to manufacture locally but that will take a few years to gear up to.

No I heard they are selecting out plumbing and heating engineers -to create more competition.

they are giving refugees free gas safe membership to start em off

by next year a gas boiler install will be £35 incl power flush :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

well yes that would not surprise me either

The Uk has only just recovered from the
Chafateox
Elm Leblanc
Saunier Duval

expeirence :ROFLMAO:

Sir John Nott:

"We asked Mitterrand not to give assistance to the Argentinians. If you're asking me: 'Are the French duplicitous people?' the answer is: 'Of course they are, and they always have been.'"

Where have you been?, I've been reading about this for the last 6 months, the origins of the problems go back years, covid has brought it, along with other things to a head. A tenfold increase in shipping costs is unsustainable so containers will be abandoned, ports will be blocked.
China became the workshop of the world because it was cheap, shipping costs alone have reversed that and that's without taking into account the threat China have become in other respects.
It will be cheaper to manufacture locally but that will take a few years to gear up to.

oh look a brexer claiming its not caused by brexit.

if you bothered reading the opening post you would see its caused by a lack of lorry drivers.........due to brexit

its not containers abandoned in box ports, its that there full containers arent being collected and the ports cant take empty containers

tell me Fillyboy, how bad do things have to get before you stop making excuses :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

oh look a brexer claiming its not caused by brexit.

if you bothered reading the opening post you would see its caused by a lack of lorry drivers.........due to brexit

its not containers abandoned in box ports, its that there full containers arent being collected and the ports cant take empty containers

tell me Fillyboy, how bad do things have to get before you stop making excuses :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do some research, you'll find it very enlightening.

Sponsored Links
Back