NI Protocol - Windsor Framework

So the dup have given up sovereignty to the eu as the price of exercising sovereignty again in NI. Brexhit is truly a dung heap.

Sponsored Links
So the dup have given up sovereignty to the eu as the price of exercising sovereignty again in NI. Brexhit is truly a dung heap.
Just another example of brexers twisting themselves inside out

The dup have powers to make their own laws separate to the rest of the uk but object when brexhit arrangements differ.

The dup have powers to make their own laws separate to the rest of the uk but object when brexhit arrangements differ.
I still find it amusing that the DUP which were instrumental in the hard Brexit we ended up with, has done more for Irish reunification than anything else in the last 100 years.

Sponsored Links
I still find it amusing that the DUP which were instrumental in the hard Brexit we ended up with, has done more for Irish reunification than anything else in the last 100 years.
A lot of ulster protestants are open to that, but RoI must equally be open to regional government in a united ireland to push it through. Maybe in a generations time.

A lot of ulster protestants are open to that, but RoI must equally be open to regional government in a united ireland

Are you saying Dublin would be the junior partner in regard to Belfast if that ever happened?

A lot of ulster protestants are open to that, but RoI must equally be open to regional government in a united ireland to push it through. Maybe in a generations time.
its a long way from happening...but a lot closer than it was

w00t?
A provincial capital, is that what you mean?

I'm sure the Unionists would bang the drums to hear about that idea.
The Unionists will be against anything that makes them less British (like the Windsor Protocol), but the populations' attitudes are changing.

w00t?
A provincial capital, is that what you mean?

I'm sure the Unionists would bang the drums to hear about that idea.
A NORTHERN provincial capital.

Tell them they can have railway.

Then snatch it away.

That's the Tory trick.

I'm sure Unionists would laugh and laugh to hear of British plans to make Belfast a city like Manchester or Newcastle. Famous for their sense of humour in politics.

Tis all very well some ? Complaining about the unionists blocking the assembly over some very complex issue

How ever afai recall Sinn Fein blocked the assembly a while back over some Irish lauguage ball cocks

Sponsored Links
Back