Nissan serena electric mirror wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I am looking for some advice regarding my Nissan Serena 1994 SLX.
I purchased a brand new genuine Nissan, OEM drivers side electric mirror which has a white 5 pin connector which has the following 5 colour wires,
White
Red
Blue
Black
Lime Green

The original mirror had two connectors, one 3 pin white plastic connector and 0ne 2 pin blue.
The white being the mirror switch and the blue being the heater (de fogger)
The colour wires (white connector) 3 in total
Blue
Yellow
Purple

(blue connector) 2 in total
White/Yellow
Blue/White

I therfore need any advice on which colour wire goes where?
I obviously will need to cut off the blue and white harness connectors so I can crimp together.
I have tried to locate any info regarding the 5 pin connector online without any joy and Haynes did not do a manual for these vehicles, which include the Vanette, Cargo, LDV Cub,

Any advice would be truly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Sorry for late reply, no indicator, original electric mirror from the 1990s, controls on switch unit are right, left, up, down, and heater, (de-fogger)
Regards.

Sponsored Links
I therfore need any advice on which colour wire goes where?

The usual will be a pair of wires for up/down, a pair for left/right, and a pair for the heater. Up/down is achieved by reversing the polarity of the two supply wires, and likewise the left/right. Heater will have a pair, one positive, maybe a negative, or use the body as negative connection. A meter, plus throwing the switches, should give enough clues as to what goes where, which wire is which.

Back