No credit history, no Covid home test...

Status
Not open for further replies.
... and how do you know that non UK residents without leave to remain are the ones getting the tests and not being rejected because they don't have credit histories?

Let's face it you're just trolling now.
Because I googled the text that lally quoted and it led me to the article. This one. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/refused-home-covid-test-credit-001600037.html
G
oogle yourself if you don’t believe me or ask @ellal to link his sources in future so that we can see the whole story and not just the selective quotes he puts up.

Sponsored Links
Because I googled the text that lally quoted and it led me to the article. This one. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/refused-home-covid-test-credit-001600037.html
Google yourself if you don’t believe me or ask @ellal to link his sources in future so that we can see the whole story and not just the selective quotes he puts up.
That undercuts your argument completely. Illegal immigrants will have no credit history so they'll be refused.

Are you trying to win a bet by including links that contradict you every time?

That undercuts your argument completely. Illegal immigrants will have no credit history so they'll be refused.
Not according to the NHS. Did you actually look at the link I put up? Here it is again. Read it. The bit in yellow. Get back to me if you don’t understand it. https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nh...sitors-who-do-not-need-pay-for-nhs-treatment/

My point is that illegal immigrants get preferential Covid treatment over some UK residents IF what lally says is true.

Sponsored Links
Ok then, if you want a free Covid test, pretend you are an illegal immigrant. Lally was pointing out that uk residents can’t get a test because they can’t pass a credit check. My point was that illegal immigrants can’t pass one either but they will be in front of those U.K. residents that can’t pass a credit check. Just demonstrates what a ****ing soft touch we are. No wonder they pass Italy, France and make straight for our shores.

What do you lot of illegal immigrant sympathisers say to that? Fair?

So you were lying and made it up. Why the need to lie - your hate shines through.

You just make things up. Not a shred of evidence.

""""""communist society is characterized by common ownership of the means of production with free access to the articles of consumption and is classless and stateless, implying the end of the exploitation of labour."""""
Ie...NOTCHY NIRVANA..Gal has a slightly NEO Capalist liberal """line his own pockets" take on it.LAL just hates everything British.

So you found a decent description of communism but still don't understand what it means.

So tell me where Defence Spending fits into this. You think anything provided by Government via taxes is communism. Only fools and Right Wing zealots use that idiotic line of reasoning.

Wasting my time on this one - I couldn’t get you lot to accept that you had a hole in your arse if I gave you a mirror on a stick and told you how to use it. :rolleyes:

So tell me where Defence Spending fits into this. You think anything provided by Government via taxes is communism. Only fools and Right Wing zealots use that idiotic line of reasoning.
Much closer to home for them are the fire service and police departments, but woah, hold on; can't have hospitals provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back