No Heat in any rads

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, so I know nothing about central heating apart from how to turn it on, yesterday morning all was ok, she fired up (its only 6 months old) and the all the rads came on ok, turned it off, went out and came back about an hour later, turned the boiler on before I turned on the electric switchs (2 of them, not sure why 2 but hopefully someone can explain) as soon as I turned them on there was some grumbling from the machine, all the lights went on and them off again, I shut the thing down and started her again, thats when the rads stopped, there is no problem with the hot water, I noticed the pressure was down at about .5 so I built that up to just over 1, when I turn off 1 of the switchs the pressure goes up to 1.5, the other switch shuts down the boiler

Sorry bout the long story but thought it was best to put everything in that I could think off

Sponsored Links
cheers, oh and its a baxi 35/80 combi and boiler itself is getting hotter than i remember it doing before

chunkylover said:
she fired up
smack.gif

Sponsored Links
sorry, i called it bob and it didnt answer me so i presumed it was a woman

You'd find it easier to backpedal on one of these:

images

MOD 2

ok fun over topic

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back