No hot water baxi instant 80HE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction I have a baxi instant 80he and have no hot water, the things which have been done are

Replaced diverted valve operating head
Replaced DHW sensor
Replaced air pressure switch
Replaced automatic air vent
Replaced PCB

Still have no hot water it seems the gas flashes on for about 5 seconds then goes off, the preheat light won't flash

Heating works fine.

Thanks
Steve

Sponsored Links
Gets expensive when people guess at the fault and throw parts at it without a correct diagnosis. It is probably gas related and as such you should get it repaired by a pro. :eek:

So who actually replaced all those parts?

Tony

Sponsored Links
We dont know!

It could well have been the installer of the replacement for the Classic with limited cores between boiler and control center.

Tony

Only the heat sensor was replaced by myself, all the other were replaced about 6 weeks ago by a engineer as there was a fan fault light flashing it ended up been the board been replaced. And as the water went off this time there couldn't be much more to replace so researched myself and replaced the heat sensor first and that didn't work and didn't seem to get any advice on here so replaced the diaphragm and that's fixed the problem. I didn't wat to pull out loads more for a engineer visit again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back