no hot water to shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone help! i have just had my gas cooker and sink moved from my kitchen to the dining room temporarily (while we have an extension)
now i cant get any hot water to my shower,also both the hot water taps need to be fully opened before the boiler kicks in and starts heating the water (worcester 24 cdi boiler).the flame in my gas oven doesn't seem to be acting normal either.when i open my shower fully the boiler doesn't fire up at all.
it sounds like maybe a pressure problem ,either gas or water but the water pressure seems normal ,could it be a problem on the boiler or maybe a partial blockage or air in the gas pipework?
the new route of the gas pipework is now alot shorter than previously.
any ideas would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
First step (forgive me if you have tried this already): go to the meter and find the valve. It will have arrows on it to tell you which way to turn to open and which way to close. Check that it is in the open position.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back