Help - binary gas flow on Hot water

You may get "advice" from legion, be aware that he is a troll purporting to be a RGI, but doesn't actually know what he is talking about.

Grow up. You are beginning to sound as bitter as Kevplumb.It`s a giggle fellah. ;)
You may think it is hilarious leading people up the garden path with phony advice, I don't think schizophrenia is all that funny.
Unsuspecting people might believe you and end up being well out of pocket acting on your lies.
You really should talk to a doctor.

Sponsored Links
kin ell glad to see everyone has taken their happy pills today :LOL: :LOL: ,to the op have you checked the hw temp sensor i think these are fixed to 55degree and are in a dry location a bit of heat sink compound on the back of it may help.failing that you need the help of a competent gas person familiar with the sequence of operations of this model.

For those who care: Binary means something made up of or based on 2 things, gas is made up of 6 constituents...
It says binary gasFLOW, pertaining to the apparent failure to modulate.
Maybe you could go on a reading course (supplied free and for nothing by the government to people like you), you may even find somebody you get on with there.

...you need the help of a competent gas person...
I was referred to as "boilerperson" the other day by a............6-year old girl!
"Mommy, what is the boilerperson doing?"
And you have to try to keep a straight face. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
You really do have a hard on for me dontcha Benny boy. ;) If you can`t laff at yourself Ben.........we`ll all have a good chuckle for ya. ;)

You may think it is hilarious leading people up the garden path with phony advice,

Please quote any phony/dangerous/misleading advice that I have given on this Forum. You won`t find any and your attempts to portray me as something other than a guy giving advice is quite frankly bordering on hysteria. Chill, Guy it`s only a forum. Jeez. :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Thought I was banned Kev?... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
What is cool about being the village idiot?
I must give it to you, you won the prize for digging holes and leaping into them on the forum.
And we have seen some serious sadcases come and go.
You are a bit like my mate's recalcitrant 6-year old: mostly annoying, never useful, and a drain on resources.

You may think it is hilarious leading people up the garden path with phony advice,

Please quote any phony/dangerous/misleading advice that I have given on this Forum.
You have claimed more than once that you are RGI, and tried to set up threads like: "I have got his customer with a really bad problem, what do you guys think." Other times you admit just being a member of the public.
As the 2 are mutually exclusive, you are automatically proven phony by your own words.

What is cool about being the village idiot?
I must give it to you, you won the prize for digging holes and leaping into them on the forum.

Having your attention is cool enough for me Ben. ;) Your obviously very important.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back