No Hot Water Upstairs

jeb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI
just moved into house which has a saunia duval 623 combi. When you initially turn upstairs hot water taps on ( bath or basin ) it runs hot for a few seconds then goes down to slightly warm. ground floor kitchen sink tap runs hot as required. any ideas please?

Sponsored Links
Same problem on SD F24E Please help!! I can get some hot water upstairs if i turn the tap on very slowly but this only works for a short time while the tap downstairs stil provides hot water. the boiler is situated downstairs. Is this the water flow sensor??????

jeb said:
HI
just moved into house which has a saunia duval 623 combi. When you initially turn upstairs hot water taps on ( bath or basin ) it runs hot for a few seconds then goes down to slightly warm. ground floor kitchen sink tap runs hot as required. any ideas please?

diaphram in the water section is first suspect (argghhhh) :eek:

Sponsored Links
Will that be the same for the F24e?? Dont think it has a diaphram??

++++++++++++++++
Moderator's note

Hello and welcome to the forums. Please create a new thread.

It is quite likely that the cause and solution to your problem will be different, and it is difficult and confusing to carry on two conversations in a single thread

please have a look at //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19448

Mod Rupert
++++++++++++++++

WOW, dont really think that was hijacking, my problem was excactly the same!
My intention was to get both myself & 'Jeb' an answer & at least Jeb has received an answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xt71 said:
WOW, dont really think that was hijacking, my problem was excactly the same!
My intention was to get both myself & 'Jeb' an answer & at least Jeb has received an answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally different boiler with about 15+ years difference between dates of manufacture. It's roughly equivalent to comparing a VCR with a DVD

Make your own post and you will get an answer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back