No Hot Water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In my friends flat, the hot water tap in the bath is very low pressure, and when the hot water bath tap is running, he gets no water from the hot water tap on the basin.
Any ideas what this problem could be?

cheers.

Sponsored Links
u need to tell us what system your friend is on is it a system boiler (cylinder) or combi?

Sponsored Links
im not to sure about the make and model, and i think this problem has only started recently, the guy is away atm im trying to get a hold of him so that i can get any more information you guys need,

just the make and model is it?

Ok, so ive found out that its been like it ever scince the combi was fitted, which was sometime back last year,

Still working on the make and model though

should check the incoming mains pressure/flowrate. it could be a number of things has the cold inlet been restricted on the boiler partially blocked filter flow govenor. boiler make and model would help too.

ok right, so ill check those few things uve told me, and ill try my best to get make and model to you asap.

cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back