No plumbing needed dishwasher recommendation please?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,
Just wondering if anyone can recommend a small counter top dishwasher you can fit on top of a counter top that doest need any plumbing? if so how do you connect it to the water? do you just plug into the kitchen sink tap? We have one of those taps which hot and cold come out of. The water pressure is pretty poor though so would it still work? Does the dish washer heat the water up making it very hot?
Are there any dish washers you don't even need to plug into anything?
thanks all

Sponsored Links
1669551424807.png

Sponsored Links
I have used the worktop type, and I strongly recommend having it plumbed in. A washing machine-type tap is pretty simple, as is a spigot on the sink waste.

The mess and damage caused by a pipe slipping off is terrible.

And sooner or later it will

Uses self-sufficient energy, hopefully uses the same amount of water, doesn’t need plugging in or plumbing - well done Bernard.

Uses more water and more energy, actually.

Dishwashers are extremely efficient. And more hygenic.

I had a Bosch, which at the time was the Which best buy. They are much sought-after, second hand, especially by retired people who have moved to a smaller home.

Cheaper brands are available.

Looking at "Which" today, the tabletop Zanussi and the Fischer & Paykel are both "don't buys"

Uses more water and more energy, actually.

Dishwashers are extremely efficient. And more hygenic.

I had a Bosch, which at the time was the Which best buy. They are much sought-after, second hand, especially by retired people who have moved to a smaller home.

Cheaper brands are available.

Yes especially for people with disabilities who washing dishes may not be possible or maybe cause severe pain. But they may not have a kitchen large enough to install a dishwasher in.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back