No pressure!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ive a power which has always worked perfectly until I recently change the shower hose and head. Since I've changed those parts I don't get the water pressure through the new head which I used to. Does anyone have any tips to get the pressure back? Thanks

Sponsored Links
Thinking the new hose has a larger bore and is possibly longer.

There are TWO kinds of shower head: a low pressure one intended for gravity fed "traditional" showers & high pressure one intended for mains fed electric showers & power showers. You've fitted a low pressure nozzle on a high pressure system!

Sponsored Links
There are TWO kinds of shower head: a low pressure one intended for gravity fed "traditional" showers & high pressure one intended for mains fed electric showers & power showers. You've fitted a low pressure nozzle on a high pressure system!
Do shower heads work different to kitchen taps then?
We have a gravity, low pressure system and replaced the tap with what we now know was one for a HP system,very little water came out of it. when we got a low pressure tap it worked fine.
litl

Do shower heads work different to kitchen taps then?
We have a gravity, low pressure system and replaced the tap with what we now know was one for a HP system,very little water came out of it. when we got a low pressure tap it worked fine.
litl

No they do not, your are quite correct

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back