NO SOUND FROM TV STICK

I

ianblue

anyone help . I get a perfect picture on my computer through the tv stick but no sound. Was ok for about a year.

Sponsored Links
It's probably broken then.

Come on, give us some more information about your setup and what have you looked at already?

try a re-install....also tell others what a 'tv stick' is,I have guessed.

It's probably broken then.

Come on, give us some more information about your setup and what have you looked at already?

I don't know what you mean by my "setup"
I bought the tv stick over a year ago, plugged it into the back of my computer, followed the instructions to load the software and hey presto I received a good range of digital channels. Now I can only watch match of the day but cannot listen. Now that might not be too bad but its hard trying to follow a film :(
I can still listen to music on Utube so the computer is ok. But yesterday the the sound suddenly stopped on the tv reception.
I will try reinstalling the software.

Sponsored Links

I think we can all guess that :D

What do I mean by setup?

Ok, we are not able to see your computer or stick. All we know is you have a computer and a TV tuner of some type.

How about telling us what PC you have, it's operating system, the make and model of the stick and what you have already tried to rectify the fault. Have you changed anything recently.

Basically any information to fill in the blank picture you have so far painted.

What do I mean by setup?

Ok, we are not able to see your computer or stick. All we know is you have a computer and a TV tuner of some type.

How about telling us what PC you have, it's operating system, the make and model of the stick and what you have already tried to rectify the fault. Have you changed anything recently.

Basically any information to fill in the blank picture you have so far painted.

I find you rather irritating. Anyway I have fixed the problem myself. :LOL:

Igorian2";p="1882991 said:

What do I mean by setup?

Basically any information to fill in the blank picture you have so far painted.[/qu

Oh dear have I trod your esteem. You did not need to answer my problem. Just ignore question from people who obviously don,t know. If they did know they wouldn't be asking condescending people like you.

How can we possibly know the answer when we don't know what make and model of stick you have, let alone chipset? We don't even know what software you're using with it.

Perhaps you could, retrospectively, supply the details and solution so that it might help others in the future, rather than attack people who are trying to provide you with free assistance.

Perhaps you could, retrospectively, supply the details and solution so that it might help others in the future, rather than attack people who are trying to provide you with free assistance.

The young guy in Maplin told me straight away what the problem would be without any silly questions. He was spot on. You have set yourself up as the guru. You work it out.

The young guy in Maplin told me straight away what the problem would be without any silly questions. He was spot on. You have set yourself up as the guru. You work it out.

Good for him, he's seen the problem before. I can think of any number of things which could cause no sound to appear, depending on the OS and software involved.

But I wouldn't dream of calling you a t*at. :evil:[/quote]

But I think that's exactly what you are saying. However I will not reply with an aggresive attack. No, you should try being nice to people, be friendly. They will love and respect you back. Go on try it.
Be happy. :D

Sponsored Links
Back