Noisey Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all:) Got a gas BAXI boiler, which was driving me and my wife crazy lately with loud (only describe as ghostly) noises, not all the time, more for half an hour on first start up and every now and again while it was on. Everything -heating and hot water working fine. Got my usual plumber up, who first along with me bled the system and radiators umpteen times looking for air and eventually diagnosed the pump. A new pump was installed today, and after about 30 mins- the noise is back. Putting a screwdriver and poking it around to listen, the new pump is quiet but it seems like the noises are coming from the heat exchangers in the boiler. (only started about 2 weeks ago was fine until then and system has had nothing done to it for over a year). Now even my plumber is stuck- is as frustrated as me- and doesn't know what to do next, any ideas? Much appreciated!!!

Sponsored Links
My have taken the wrong thing off the sicker inside but BAXI WM 51/3 RS

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back