Non-electric lighting, and s/s or chrome pendant lampholders

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The reason I came across that wonderful non-electric lighting was that I've been looking for some glass & steel pendant lights.

Which are around.

But the issue of lampshades (sorry, non-electric lights) got me thinking - if I found a glass shade I liked I could buy that. But I wouldn't want it dangling on a white plastic pendant etc.

Every accessory maker will sell me brushed stainless or chrome or black nickel switches, sockets, FCUs etc, but I'm really struggling to find pendants and roses. Google is not being my friend, it's being an annoying little toe-rag, finding me lights which include such parts but no basic parts themselves.

I did find one s/s rose, (although it looked a bit C&N), but so far no luck with lampholders.

Anybody ever seen them? As I said, makers realise people want alternatives to white plastic for every other b****y accessory, so why not lampholders and ceiling roses? :evil:

Sponsored Links
Homebase, less than £4.
497788HBO111111M.jpg

492171HBO111111M.jpg

Thanks, but....

1) That still leaves me looking for a lampholder

2) That looks for all the world like that revolting "chrome plated" plastic

3) I'm after a brushed finish...

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back