Noraplan rubber tiling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I've used this forum many times and much appreciate all the advice and help. I wanted to ask if anyone has any advice about the correct preperation for laying rubber tiles onto a 12mm ply subfloor. I've screwed the floor down over existing floorboards and distanced the screws approx 30cm apart on the ply. The only problem is that I'm not sure whether I should use filler on the seams and holes before putting down the tiles. The tiles are very flexible and I'm a bit worried that they might pick up the minor imperfections in the subfloor. The other problem is that I may have run the ply too near to the walls - how much breathing/expansion space do they need? Does anyone know how todeal with these 'problems'?

Thanks in advance.
Gustav

Sponsored Links
As a rule of thumb, whenever I come across a product I've not fitted before, I contact the manufacturer for specific instructions.

I've yet to find one that isn't forthcoming with advice, and it saves a list of hearsay advice you get through the grapevine.

Cheers. Have contacted the company and they were very helpfull - of course I'm doing it all wrong........

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back