North-South divide puzzles nation

Just realised that the north south divide is exactly where you are at the time.
So which out of Wales and Norfolk is north and south? :)

Depends where you at standing, the answer you give would be different from mine unless we were both stood on the same line of latitude.

Now the debate enters difficult terrritory. Wales, North and South are different. My wife is Welsh and I am frankly amazed at the differences and strong feelings. Some even claim to be West Wales to escape being part of the North South debate, so where does West Wales end and East Wales begin. :cry:

Sponsored Links
pjholybloke said:
consider what it's like coming to terms with living somewhere that doesn't exist anymore!
Atlantis?

Sponsored Links
The precise location of Atlantis is a mystery. It's so mysterious, even the Atlanteans don't know where they are! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Actually they do know....but they are not saying where it is to keep it free of tourists and immigrants.............

bernardgreen said:
they are not saying where it is to keep it free of tourists and immigrants

Brilliant! Why didn't we think of that? Oh, we did. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This has made me think. There's been a load of stuff in the papers recently about Middlesbrough being the worst place to live and Robocop doing his dinger about it. I think he orchestrated the whole thing to discourage Southerners from crossing the South Geordie border. Plan A, a giant statue of Andy Capp on the A1 at Scotch Corner was dismissed as being too expensive. ;) ;) ;)

We Geordies still have a lot of elbow room compared to the South East and we'd like to keep it that way. I cringed when a certain Northumberland town was named as the best place to live. :mad: :mad: :mad: (You don't seriously expect me to name it do you!)

Sponsored Links
Back