Not for unpatriotic and religious eyes...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
lastsupPA050606_450x210.jpg

I wonder if the christians of the world will go around having riots everywhere and issueing death threats after seeing this :rolleyes:

Come on England!

Sponsored Links
Zampa said:

I wonder if the christians of the world will go around having riots everywhere and issueing death threats after seeing this :rolleyes:

Come on England!

Dem Christians aint that clean. How many did they burn at the stake on the say so of the witch finder general. If God made the world 3000 years ago. How come we have five million year old fossils? Religion = WAR

Zampa said:

Come on England!

No, because we see as it is a JOKE, nothing more nothing less.

PS i don't belive in god etc..so i don't give 2 sh#ts, :LOL: ;)

Dem Christians aint that clean. How many did they burn at the stake on the say so of the witch finder general. If God made the world 3000 years ago. How come we have five million year old fossils? Religion = WAR

Thats 'rant number three' when the Jo Jo ba's come round!..but they have all the answers unfortunatly! :evil:

Sponsored Links
Zampa said:

Thats 'rant number three' when the Jo Jo ba's come round!..but they have all the answers unfortunatly! :evil:

I just politely inform them that I am Buddhist, wish them well and close the door.

williams89 said:
Zampa said:

I just politely inform them that I am Buddhist, wish them well and close the door.

I normally politely tell them something that begins in 'f' and ends in 'off'!

Back