Not sure how to answer my toilet problem - any thoughts?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

first post, please go gentle.

I want to move our main bathroom round a little and would ideally like a wall hung loo on an outside wall. Moving the services a little aint a problem, but we have a smallish room so would love the wall hung unit so you see underneath it and it makes room look less cluttered.

But, I haven't go the opportunity to build a false wall (it just wouldn't look right) so presume as the loo's on an outside wall, I can't have a hidden cistern?

If no, would anyone know a loo that doesn't intrude into the room as much as standard ones?

Many thanks

RT

Sponsored Links
But, I haven't go the opportunity to build a false wall (it just wouldn't look right) so presume as the loo's on an outside wall, I can't have a hidden cistern?
That's correct.

If no, would anyone know a loo that doesn't intrude into the room as much as standard ones?
Only one that is fitted on the ouside of an outer wall. :p

A hole in the corner of the room out take up less space, but I'm not sure the missus would go for it!

RT

Sponsored Links
I believe there are products to allow you to install the cistern in the loft, a remote flush is the most important part.

Thanks rjm1k,

we have another issue clouding the choice, we live in an old barn and live the other way round... the bathrooms and bedrooms are on the ground floor with the living space above the loo.

And it's vaulted ceilings upstairs as opposed to loft space.

I'd presumed the remote option was a non starter.

RT

Sanicompact. No cistern required. It has a mascerator, though.
130542-detoure_sanicompact-43.png

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back