Not sure if this is ok to connect

I'm sure there is more labels on there but don't have pics.
As I said, I would have thought that this alone ...
1688995059258.png

... could be regarded as indicating that a C1 would be appropriate.
One problem is all circuits are RCBO so can't prove the hazard without frigging the circuits.
Do you really need 'proof' from testing? If any of the 'outgoing circuits' (which are 'on a TT system') have exposed-c-ps, or if anything touchable is connected to the TT earth, then the above label, alone, is proof of a hazard, isn't it?

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
Ah I thought I had pic, this is inside the door;
1688995284678.png

The Dymo label was our original marking. DB1 is the main board some 100m away.

Seems I lied the additional earth wire is not 25mm² and the O/G SWA is on the right:
1688996051441.png

Either way the earth bars and enclosure appear to test at dead short but I suspect that may be the way the SWA is terminated in the adjacent Toilet building.

EDIT: It occurs to me the CU and low power class1 tubular heater in the adjacent toilet building are in very easy touching distance between them and the basin taps. Most of the internal water pipes are copper but the feed is plastic.

There are 2 more circuits now for light and socket in this building.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back