Not sure jail is right

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hit them in the pocket. Fine them twice what they have made and saved people with fines. Treble . Save the cells for the nasty.

BBC News - Ex-Staffordshire Police staff jailed for deleting speeding offences - BBC News

Take away their privileged pensions too.

Sponsored Links
Agree with tranny, Baroness Mone and the people behind the Post Office scandal will unlikely be even taken to task let along face jail time.

Sponsored Links
I think they need to punished but cells need to be kept for the most violent of criminals

Ah, come on, they jailed Ernest Saunders, even though he had Alzheimer's.
He claimed.

After being released, he suddenly got better.

Once a fraudster, always a fraudster.

In other news, when asked awkward questions, Rishi Sunak claims he can't remember.

Hit them in the pocket. Fine them twice what they have made and saved people with fines. Treble . Save the cells for the nasty.

BBC News - Ex-Staffordshire Police staff jailed for deleting speeding offences - BBC News

Take away their privileged pensions too.
Of course it’s right. They’re supposed to uphold the law, and catch the law breakers, not join in with them. Those who ‘police’ the law should suffer a more serious punishment because they take an oath to uphold the law. When they break the law, they’re breaking their oath as well as the law and setting standards.

Of course it’s right. They’re supposed to uphold the law, and catch the law breakers, not join in with them. Those who ‘police’ the law should suffer a more serious punishment because they take an oath to uphold the law. When they break the law, they’re breaking their oath as well as the law and setting standards.
I agree with you Roy and that was my initial thought. People like this do it to live the highlife. If you really hit them in the pocket and resrit their movements then surely that. If they were connected to organised crime or violent, then I'd say put them away. Hitting them financially will be a longer punishment.

I agree with you Roy and that was my initial thought. People like this do it to live the highlife. If you really hit them in the pocket and resrit their movements then surely that. If they were connected to organised crime or violent, then I'd say put them away. Hitting them financially will be a longer punishment.
Putting them in prison hits them in the pocket ( loss of salary, benefits, etc)as well as sending a very strong signal. The penalty, esp. for those policing the law should make breaking it seriously not worth it.

Putting them in prison hits them in the pocket ( loss of salary, benefits, etc)as well as sending a very strong signal. The penalty, esp. for those policing the law should make breaking it seriously not worth it.

But it's costing us money.

Hope you have a lovely relaxing Day Roy.

Happy Christmas
Had a relaxing day. It's early evening here.;)
Don't ask where. It's 28°, dry with a gentle breeze (2mph)

Hope you have agood one too.

Sponsored Links
Back